What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Random found code

REDCARPET 15% Off -- seems to work for backorders and preorders. Unknown expiration

Someone said it only worked from their account once so I'd suggest finding everything you need at one time or you might consider a new acct is you need to make a second order
It worked fine for me as I place a big order with most of my titles being preordered.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I posted this elsewhere but I saved HUGE (about $30) on the Indiana Jones set by ordering through DEEPDISCOUNT and using that coupon.

i2.jpg

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I don't regularly use DeepDiscount

Their policy states that anything you preorder will not be charged until the item ships.

In this case, it's the INDIANA JONES set more than a month away.

My credit card has a pending charge for the total price.

Now, it could be a pre-authorization charge that will eventually disappear.

However, I want to make certain for those of you that use this vendor continuously that you do not get charged early for preorders.

David Norman

Premium
I never have gotten a Posted Charge, though a Preautho charge I do remember then it fell off a few days later.

That said I haven't preordered anything from them in probably a year or more so memories can be a bit iffy.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I never have gotten a Posted Charge, though a Preautho charge I do remember then it fell off a few days later.

That said I haven't preordered anything from them in probably a year or more so memories can be a bit iffy.

Thanks, David. That makes me feel a lot less anxious about what is on my credit card.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

Generally a pre-authorization for the full amount of the order. Billed a day or two before a shipping notice.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I’ve placed lots of recent orders with DD. Some with multiple preorders with multiple release dates

Their standard practice is to put a pending charge for the full order on my card. After about five days it disappears.

As each release date approaches, a charge for the items being released is put on my card. This is repeated for each set of items.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I’ve placed lots of recent orders with DD. Some with multiple preorders with multiple release dates

Their standard practice is to put a pending charge for the full order on my card. After about five days it disappears.

As each release date approaches, a charge for the items being released is put on my card. This is repeated for each set of items.

Thanks, David. More confident that charge will disappear shortly.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
What everyone else says - it's a temp charge that'll fall off. Another will hit a few days before the order actually ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narkeshubneha