What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Probably got tired of too many people complaining about having Backordered (often OOP) items cancelled or taking too long to ship -- esp with the replication issues making some backordered timeframes frames interminable
Ironically a good 80% of the items I looked for under the last discount were OOS. I remember at one time especially during the Olive BOGO sales they restricted items to "in-stock."

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
1615611476368.png

For those WB Archive titles you couldn't get during the WBShop 4/44 sale ;) ...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
All of this "in stock" emphasis makes me wonder if they're trying to reduce current inventory before announcing they're going out of business. :huh:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
All of this "in stock" emphasis makes me wonder if they're trying to reduce current inventory before announcing they're going out of business. :huh:
Actually, with all of this recent unpleasantness and only one provider of discs (in another country at that) they can't be sure they will get the stock they don't already have. It look like they have more in-stock items than before - but many are "backordered."

But as to the possibility of DD shutting down - I'll Never Say Never Again - which is currently only available at DD in the James Bond Collection on blu-ray. OOP...

1616183038917.png

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Never Say Never Again BR *or* DVD is not in any of the Bond Collection sets. It was only available stand alone and is OOP. It's not part of the official Bond cannon as it wasn't produced by EON, which is also why it's never been in any of the sets.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Never Say Never Again BR *or* DVD is not in any of the Bond Collection sets. It was only available stand alone and is OOP. It's not part of the official Bond cannon as it wasn't produced by EON, which is also why it's never been in any of the sets.
I figured as much ... Thanks for the correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyCookie