What's new

Deepdiscount sales (1 Viewer)

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Yeah, now that they've fixed the prices and studio I don't expect my order from yesterday to go through.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
As I suspected would happen:

1610463129848.png

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I got a different cancellation notice for my order:

Thank you for your recent order. All orders are subject to credit approval. Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for this order and have canceled it.

And that's a lie as I used a normal CC (I normally use a VCC with online purchases) and there *was* a temp charge for dd on my CC account. I really don't mind it being cancelled but tell the truth!

At least the title I wanted most, the Rita Hayworth Collection, was on sale at BB for $12.99 and Amazon PMed them. I ordered one from Amazon as a backup just in case while that price was still in effect - and that's still a great price. The other 2 titles I ordered mostly "just because." Plus I got the Charlie's Angels BR set from a, affiliated to dd, MP vendor for ~$18. It's shipped already.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Kudos to Deep Discount!

View attachment 85828
And, in spite of them lying about my CC not processing properly, I got one of those emails this morning. Like I originally said, I don't mind if they cancelled due to a "pricing error" but don't lie about it!

Oh... and Best Buy has *both* the Rita Hayworth and the Inner Sanctum sets *on sale* for $12.99 and $8.99 respectively. Those are absolutely within the price range DD had on them and I had *both* in my order. I call total BS on their "pricing error" cancellations because of this.

Jeff Heise

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeffry Heise
They advertise on eBay and I just picked up the white vinyl edition of der Bingle's "Merry Christmas" LP which is usually going for $50+ on that site, and I got it for less than $20 from DeepDiscount. I am satisfied with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drewdasalla