Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Expires on the 15th.

1602601582376.png

David Norman

Premium
SWWS COUPON

Expires 11/6/2020

Not really sure of a lot of specific deals, BUT a normal November Deal for folks not looking to save every penny and willing to keep an eye out.

Warner Archives BDs released prior to 9/30 are mostly 35-41% off again right now, There are a few months a year that DD drops the entire line to this level.
With the 10% coupon that gets most of the standard 21.99 items to a bit under $13. IF you wait for the next 15% coupon that gets them to around $12 each.
This is similar to Target;s B2G1 sale prices, but MUCH LARGER number of items to choose from. I can't guarantee the prices will stay exactly where they are now, but in the past that has been the pattern.

WBShop next 4/44 sale commonly happens around BF weekend, but the usual cutoff is 8/31 and doesn't usually include the multidisc and TV sets. A couple sales have had a parallel 30 or 40% off Multidisc sale, but I find DD sales usually are a bit cheaper for those items.

In past years I've also tended to wait for B&N 40% off Christmas Week sale and used my member discount and coupons to order these at the store as a ship to home, but BN skipped their normal June 40% sale and coupons have been nonexisitent since last Christmas so there's no telling what will happen this year.
Last December, a number of the BD MOD line from Warner, but especially Universal + Sony were also excluded from the 40% sale for the 1st time ever

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The Warner Archive 4 film sets are a good deal at $25.20 before discount. These are 4-Film Collection: Film Noir , Bogart & Bacall: The Complete Collection, and Horror Thrillers: 4-Film Collection

David Norman

Premium
Went ahead and jumped on the 15% for a bunch of WAC discs -- several multidisc sets and a few which were never in stock at Target and likely won't be allowed in the next 4/44.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Went ahead and jumped on the 15% for a bunch of WAC discs -- several multidisc sets and a few which were never in stock at Target and likely won't be allowed in the next 4/44.

Which ones won't likely be allowed in Warner's sale? Usually just the multi-sets and small batch of recent releases, right?

I'm planning to order as well...

_Man_

David Norman

Premium
Which ones won't likely be allowed in Warner's sale? Usually just the multi-sets and small batch of recent releases, right?

I'm planning to order as well...

_Man_

Pretty much -- the multidisc sets occasionally have a separate deal at 30 or 40% off, but most on DD are close to 35-40% pre coupon.
Picked up Final Space, Legion of Heroes, and Prodigal Son

Most of the September titles appear to be $14+ (about 35+% off) and normally the BF 4/44 cuts off at Aug 31.
Several I would have gotten at the Target B2G1 except they weren't in stock. With the 15% off it ends up marginally more than Target or WbShop

I'm not sure if Genesis II/Planet Earth would be included since TV sets are sometimes excluded even if they're one disc
I picked up Kentucky Kernels which always was OOS at Target by the time I checked.

Cannery Row, Pat and Mike, Without Love, Romance of the High Seas should be 4/44, but I'm a little tired of waiting. I would 100% have picked those up at Target, but never could get them in stock when I was looking. Through in Elvis which was in stock, but I could never get a combination of 3 similar priced items.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yeah, even after including the 10% discount, their prices are still higher than base prices elsewhere.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
they've changed it now for the rest of the week (through Thursday, 5pm Central time):
10% off 2 or more in-stock items (CYBER 10)
15% off 3 or more in-stock items (CYBER 15)

I seem to remember them doing a stunt like this in the past (giving a better discount after Cyber Monday than on the day itself).

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
they've changed it now for the rest of the week (through Thursday, 5pm Central time):
10% off 2 or more in-stock items (CYBER 10)
15% off 3 or more in-stock items (CYBER 15)

I seem to remember them doing a stunt like this in the past (giving a better discount after Cyber Monday than on the day itself).
1606851671373.png

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Several *Blu ray* movie and TV complete series sets are currently super marked down (the prices are somewhat in flux and have changed several times since last night):

Eureka: The Complete Series $17.05
Community: The Complete Series $15.74
Knight Rider: The Complete Series $20.94
Hammer Film Gift Set - Ultimate Collection $14.81
Inner Sanctum Mysteries - Franchise Collection $8.06
Masters of Sex: The Complete Series $12.29
30 Rock: The Complete Series $27.08
Rita Hayworth: The Ultimate Collection $9.99
Charlie's Angels: The Complete Collection $27.39
Rockford Files: The Complete Series $28.29
12 Monkeys: The Complete Series $12.74
The Shield: The Complete Series $41.49 (plus additional shipping charge)
Damages: The Complete Series $14.58
Airwolf: The Complete Series $19.30

Use *one time* code of PLUNGE for an extra 10% off. Shipping applies to orders under $25.

It's also likely these are price mistakes and could be cancelled - it wouldn't be the first time.

**EDIT**
And it looks to be dead.

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
I've got my fingers crossed on the Hammer Film Gift Set order I just placed. Thanks for the heads-up, Howie!

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Several *Blu ray* movie and TV complete series sets are currently super marked down (the prices are somewhat in flux and have changed several times since last night):

Eureka: The Complete Series $17.05
Community: The Complete Series $15.74
Knight Rider: The Complete Series $20.94
Hammer Film Gift Set - Ultimate Collection $14.81
Inner Sanctum Mysteries - Franchise Collection $8.06
Masters of Sex: The Complete Series $12.29
30 Rock: The Complete Series $27.08
Rita Hayworth: The Ultimate Collection $9.99
Charlie's Angels: The Complete Collection $27.39quantum le
Rockford Files: The Complete Series $28.29
12 Monkeys: The Complete Series $12.74
The Shield: The Complete Series $41.49 (plus additional shipping charge)
Damages: The Complete Series $14.58
Airwolf: The Complete Series $19.30

Use *one time* code of PLUNGE for an extra 10% off. Shipping applies to orders under $25.

It's also likely these are price mistakes and could be cancelled - it wouldn't be the first time.
They more than cancelled the prices for the Rockford Files and Charlie' Angels - there was no link at all

Check out the Studio for Knight Rider
1610379909895.png

It's a puzzlement :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
A few of these are still available from either Amazon or importcds or deepdiscount via the MP for prices lower or roughly the same as from deepdiscount directly. I can't figure out who they're PMing though...

I got in a small order - I already owned copies of most of those I wanted. Hopefully it'll go through but I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuagilbreath