Merchandise Total: $ 26.41
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ .00

Total for this Order: $ 26.41

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Hm. . .placed my order in the early hours of the 17th and didn't get a confirmation email, but the order is in the system when I log into the site.

This was a record-setting inexpensive DDD sale for me -- only spent $111. :) Got a fantastic deal on a couple of rare foreign WWII flicks that run $45 apiece on Amazon -- $13 each!

Flower Drum Song
Classic Albums: Deep Purple - Machine Head
Seven Swordsmen - The Complete TV Series
The Winter War (Talvisota)
Stalingrad: Dogs Do You Want To Live Forever
Blood Diamond 2-disc
Terra Nova Strategy Game

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I too, take issue with Amazon's free shipping being a rip off. I placed an order on 6/13/07 and it arrived on 6/15/07, with the free UPS delivery. I have never gotten an order from DeepDiscount in less than four days, and I live in Illinois, where they ship from.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I ended up placing a bunch of orders as I kept thinking of collections I needed to finish up: got the last four volumes of Dark Shadows that I was missing (finally can get rid of that big box of videotapes!), and all the MST3Ks still in print that I didn't have (which just leaves Beginning of the End to track down), and some other goodies (Jimmy Stewart Signature Collection, Errol Flynn Signature Coll v. 2, Universal Jimmy Stewart Collection, Bava Box from Anchor Bay, etc etc etc). All told I think I dropped about $450.

I live in Wisconsin and I usually get my DDD shipments next day, if they're in stock, via media mail.

joluboga

Auditioning
Real Name
Jose Luis
hi, i ordered The Sergio Leone Anthology for $49.22 with free shipping on the release day, June 5, DD.com shipped it on June 7, today is June 23 and my package hasn't arrived yet, is this normal or should i start worrying? I got the order shipped to Mesa, Arizona, what do you guys think?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I would worry -- Media Mail can be slow at times but not that slow inside the US and non Holiday season. I've had 3 separate packages delivered from DDD in that time. Call DDD and see if they have the ability to track their deliveries. The one thing I really prefer about Amazon are the tracking numbers they send.

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
During the most recent DDD sale, I ordered the Star Trek Next Generation complete series. After the discount, it was 253 bucks (hard to beat that price), and I chose free shipping.

Probably due to its size and weight, it was shipped UPS and arrived at my door in two business days. I do live a couple of hours from the Chicago area, so that may account for the speed, but I've ordered smaller stuff and it seemed to arrive relatively quickly (compared to Amazon).

I just wanted to throw some love DDD's way. They're Da Bomb.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

I've bought lotsa stuff from Amazon, too. That super-saver shipping is nice, but it does test one's patience.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
The items I ordered during the DDD sale showed up a week after shipping. In the past, however, I have had items show up as late as three weeks after shipping (I live in Omaha). I've learned to be patient when ordering from them.

Their website says to allow up to 15 business days. They aren't likely to do anything about it until at least that much time has passed.

Personally, I'd give it until the end of this week (the 29th) before I started worrying.

Mark

joluboga

Auditioning
Real Name
Jose Luis
thank u so much for all your answers, i was kind of worrying because that was my first purchase with them and reading this thread, i noticed that everybody received their order within a week.

Well, i guess i'll keep on waiting til' June 29 and see what happens :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I've NEVER recieved anything from DD that didn't take until almost the end of the range of dates they provided. I just ordered on 6/16 and the range of dates they provided indicated I may not receive the shipment until sometime around July 4. So I'm not expecting it until after the holiday, probably.

About the time you forget you even ordered, that's when it shows up. :D

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> I've NEVER recieved anything from DD that didn't take until almost the end of the range of dates they provided.

Of course, that's automatically their fault, and has nothing to do with the postal system or where you live.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That wasn't a complaint, just an expectation. If I'm getting free shipping, I really couldn't care less how long it takes to get to me. I'm not one of these people who selects free shipping then has a tantrum when it doesn't arrive the next day.

Free is cheap, and cheap means "slow" in postal-speak. ;)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
If I order something from DDD on a Sunday I Usually get it on Saturday or the Following Monday.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks