What's new

Deep Throat out after all these years (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
What real mysteries are left?

What happened to D.B. Cooper?
What happened to Amelia Eaheart?
What happened to Jimmy Hoffa?
Who killed the Black Dahlia?
Who killed Thomas Ince?
Was Bruno Hauptman really guilty of kidnapping the Lindberg baby?
What happened to Glen Miller?
Who killed Bob Crane?
Who killed William Desmond Taylor?
Was Marilyn Monroe's death an accident?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member

This is new to me, are you saying it might not have been an overdose? I think assassinating someone with a gun or a knife would have been much easier, and more certain to boot.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
[c]Have you seen this man?[/c][c] [/c]
[c]Judge Crater[/c]
[c]Missing since August 6th 1930[/c]

MikeWilsonSr

Auditioning
Fascinating to finally find out the identity after all these years. Sadly, it appears the revelation was set up as a cash grab by Felt's family and attorney. I think Woodward was right to question whether Felt himself was competent enough to reveal his secret identity. BTW, I think both Woodward and Bernstein are scheduled to be on Larry King this evening.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter

The Caramilk secret?

Actually, I was hearing about how some of Felt's signatures and documents are showing up on eBay - some real and some (hilariously) fake, such as this photo of Felt discovered on an ice cube a la the Shroud Of Turin...

Some idiot is currently bidding approx $500 for this joke:

I won't provide the eBay link, but if you search Deep Throat, you'll come across it...

There's a sucker born every minute...

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Please refer to post #25.....:D

"NEW YORK (AP) -- Move over, Mark Felt. Just three months after the identity of "Deep Throat" was finally made public, authorities are chasing a new lead in one of the 20th century's other great unsolved mysteries: What ever happened to Judge Joseph Crater?

A recently discovered letter asserting that Crater was murdered and buried near the Coney Island boardwalk prompted tabloid headlines Friday about a case that has puzzled authorities ever since the newly minted judge entered a cab in midtown Manhattan and exited in parts unknown."

More at CNN.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks