What's new

Deep Discount Spring 2009 Sale? (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Darn, I was hoping to capitalize on their great Michael Jackson prices (since they'd probably be back in stock by that time)...oh well, thanks Travis!

heathjack

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
I want to getCalifornia dreams seaosn one and two and the lucy show season one . i might let my mom and dad get it for me for my birthday. i also might get early edition and the new speculer spider-man cartoon.

heathjack

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
Does any one know the password is yet? sometime you have to type in password to get the 20 percent off.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to be disappointed if DVDPlanet doesn't hold a concurrent sale. I've still got some decent store credit there, and just sent them another package of discs a week or so back.

Right now I've got a little over $600 in my DD wishlist- but I don't think I'll be getting anywhere near all that this go round.
I'm even on the fence now about the BSG set. I'm hearing a lot of people who were upset with the ending (I haven't seen the last half of the last season). I'm thinking I should probably just rent the half season now, and then wait for this fall or next summer to pick up the complete set. The closer it gets, the more I'm leaning to just renting for now.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Paul_Scott ">[/url]

I'm even on the fence now about the BSG set. I'm hearing a lot of people who were upset with the ending (I haven't seen the last half of the last season).

[/QUOTE]

I know the vibe at HTF when it aired was that the finale was pretty good to spectacular. Needless to say, some people didn't enjoy it but there's no way that you're going to please everyone. And of course, some of the people that didn't like it (especially the stereotypical bitchy and whiny sci-fi fan who hates everything) would be more likely jump up on their internet soap box to repeatedly tell everyone how BSG ruined their lives.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Clay_E

Only three days to go - has anybody heard anything?
From Post #52 on June 30th--two weeks ago:

Originally Posted by TonyD

from dvdtalk
DeepDiscount.com's semi-annual 25% off DVD and Blu-ray sale starts July 17 and runs until August 2, 2009. The orange note I got with my order today from DeepDiscount gives the word HOTSTUFF as one promo code.
Other than that, I heard back on July 9th that the sale was just eight days away.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
The coupon "hotstuff" did go active for a little bit this afternoon. Received an order confirmation, unlike with the "latimes" coupon from last month.

DVD S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Sarff
Hi,
maybe somebody knows the answer to this question?
I 'm wondering if we can make more than 1 order at
separate times, say for example: I would like 1 order
next tues. and then to make another order at the end
of the month.
I wonder if that would that be acceptable....
or do you have to place an order all at once?
thanks!

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by DVD S. ">[/url]

Hi,
maybe somebody knows the answer to this question?
I 'm wondering if we can make more than 1 order at
separate times, say for example: I would like 1 order
next tues. and then to make another order at the end
of the month.
I wonder if that would that be acceptable....
or do you have to place an order all at once?
thanks!

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Huh? Aren't you *all* actually talking about the same start date (just from different POVs)?

_Man_

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Completely.

Silly, ain't it? That what comes of sarcasm after people keep asking the same question AFTER the pertinent info about the sale had already been posted weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks