What's new

Deep Discount DVD (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Has anyone in the last few weeks receiving e-mail responses from them? Usually, they send an auto-response e-mail with a tracking number but I have not received any in a while and no responses. Will have to call then but I'm still wondering if anyone else is getting the e-mails or not. Thanks.
-

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Keith, I just ordered The Spiral Staircase and Best of Abbott and Costello Vol. 4 and received an auto-reply immediately. I would call them.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Sorry, I meant to say an e-mail sent to Customer Service, not placing an order. When you send them a message, an autoreply with a tracking number is usually sent to you.

I placed an order and I got the order confirmation.

However, I notice that on their home page they say they're going to have an upgrade and I wonder if that has something to do with it...

Yeah, I'll call them if I can (have to wake up extra early due to time difference) since an order sent first week of September hasn't reached me yet.
-

Brian.P

Grip
I've had good experiences with this place. They always have sales where you can get 3 for the price of 2 or something like that. It is best to wait for one of those before buying if you want to save a little cash.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
That early September shipment never reached me. The replacement reached me in a few days. I wonder where that original shipment is? DDD never notified me about the replacement. It just showed up.
-

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Has anyone experienced having DDD not being able to obtain authorization for your credit card and therefore had their order canceled?

Someone else in the "DDD 20% off sale" thread said this happened to them and it just happened to me although my card is in good standing (technical glitch on either DDD or credit card company, I assume).

Since this did not happen only to me, I'm wondering if DDD has/had problems with their credit card authorization software/hardware.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Another thing I am noticing: My orders are not being shipped out in the order I ordered them even though all titles are in-stock. Some I ordered four days ago haven't been shipped but one I ordered yesterday went out this morning.
-

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I noticed that their "expedited" shipping (3 to 5 business days) is now $5.95, up $1. Is this permanent? In response to USPS's postage rates increase on January 8? I don't know about the faster shipping methods' costs since I don't use them.
-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks