What's new

Deep Discount DVD Sale is On !!! 25 % Off Whee !! Ends Nov 23 (1 Viewer)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I had heard from a friend who works for them that it would be 25% this time around. Took it with a grain of salt till I saw it with my own eyes. He sent me a code and said I could pass it out, so next time I open my email app, I'll post the additional code here.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
So far I've ordered The Man From U.N.C.L.E. set for $104.97 and the Abbott & Costello set for $62. I got a lower price by ordering the U.N.C.L.E. set from DVD Planet, which also has a 25% off sale.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
previous codes that will probably work eventually during the sale.

DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
SUPERSALE
PRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE
YAHOO
ESPN
LATIMES
XM
SOUTHSIDE
WGN
JIM
DEALNEWS
WLS
PRICEGRABBER
DD1109
SAVE

WadeM

Supporting Actor
That's funny. Just this morning I was thinking that the Deep Discount sale will probably start today or last night, and that I wouldn't be surprised if they went up to 25% this time due to the economic conditions.... and lo and behold...

FrosteyV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richard Villafana

Man From UNCLE listed as sold out on DVD planet. How do you get the 25% discount at DVD Planet. They have The Man From UNCLE listed at 139.00

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I also ordered the Out of Stock, Man from Uncle from DD, as well as the New Planet of the Apes Blu-rays, also OOS! Hope I get 'em before Christmas!

FrosteyV

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richard Villafana
thank you, very much.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Cool! Think I'll finally break down and just take the plunge on The Matrix BD boxset (among other titles), considering the attractive price after the extra discount. :P

_Man_

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

Several of the Series I ordered are listed as "Out of Stock", Since they are Xmas Presents (Either from my Mother or "From Me to Myself") as far as I'm concerned that's OK, I can Wait!:D

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Can UK Deep Discount DVD customers use these discount codes on DeepDiscountDVD? I saw a thread about these discount codes in the TV Shows and TV Movies folder in the week.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I'm a regular customer with DeepDiscount and they still haven't sent me an email about their little sale!
Anyway I thought I'd point out a couple of really good deals. For the 3 Ford at Fox Boxes, just before the sale DD adjusted the prices from $26.39 to $39.53 for two of the boxes, but I guess they missed "Ford at Fox: John Ford's Silent Epics" because they inadvertantly left that one at $26.39, so with the 25% off discount you can get it for a mere $19.79, a 60% discount! Also, "The Donna Reed Show Season 1" set is still only $22.12 (at 25% discount, it's $16.59) Happy shopping!

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I went to their B&M store in Naperville, Il. They had an ad in the Tribune. Note the store sale also covers cds and books. Funny thing is that store prices can be different than the online price so you have to ask them to match it. Then he acted dumb and said the store price with the discount is usually cheaper than the online price. Only until I told him that I got the email, then he would take the 25% off on the online price.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

I was going to pass on the Planet of the Apes Blu ray but for $68 too good to do so.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Dude, that was a steal. I've waiting on my $30 (maybe less with the dollar's recovery) barebones U.K. set, but for $56 I couldn't pass up the Ultimate Edition. Still might get the U.K. to give as a gift someday. Or even sell it. Don't want to leg go of that awesome pricing error the UK site had when I ordered.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I finally ordered John Adams mini-series from DD. It is on back order, as well, but at the sale price I don't mind waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks