What's new

Deep Discount Anchor Bay horror promo (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What's cool is that it covers upcoming releases too. Among them are Evil Dead 2- Book Of The Dead edition for $19.19 and Romero's Season Of The Witch, Zombi (single disc), Man With The Screaming Brain are $9.59 each.

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Definitely picking up 'ScreamingBrain'! And for the real diehard Bruce Campbell fans, there's (the pretty awful) 'Alien Apocalypse'.

Cory H.

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, but with the two Blue Underground "Zombi" releases, the AB version is rendered obsolete. The BIGGER deal is the Evil Dead 1 & 2 "Double Book" for $33/shipped, with BOTH "Book of the Dead" releases, including the supposed OOP original.

Cory H.

Stunt Coordinator
D'oh! I stand corrected. I mailed Bill Hunt @ TheDigitalBits.com when he broke that, because he was pushing it as a 121 minute release, then I contacted Anchor Bay and they confirmed it was 118, and the same cut as the DOTD UE set. I was pretty sure there wasn't a THIRD cut of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks