Deep Discount Anchor Bay horror promo

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Tim-H., Sep 22, 2005.

1. Tim-H.

Tim-H. Second Unit

Nice promo from Deep Discount until 10/21. Just in time to stock up for Halloween (including 'Halloween')!

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

What's cool is that it covers upcoming releases too. Among them are Evil Dead 2- Book Of The Dead edition for $19.19 and Romero's Season Of The Witch, Zombi (single disc), Man With The Screaming Brain are $9.59 each.

3. Tim-H.

Tim-H. Second Unit

Definitely picking up 'ScreamingBrain'! And for the real diehard Bruce Campbell fans, there's (the pretty awful) 'Alien Apocalypse'.

4. Cory H.

Cory H. Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, but with the two Blue Underground "Zombi" releases, the AB version is rendered obsolete. The BIGGER deal is the Evil Dead 1 & 2 "Double Book" for $33/shipped, with BOTH "Book of the Dead" releases, including the supposed OOP original.

5. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

You've got the wrong Zombi. [​IMG] AB is releasing the European cut of Dawn Of The Dead (called Zombi and one of the discs in the 4 DVD Dawn set) as a single disc.

6. Cory H.

Cory H. Stunt Coordinator

D'oh! I stand corrected. I mailed Bill Hunt @ TheDigitalBits.com when he broke that, because he was pushing it as a 121 minute release, then I contacted Anchor Bay and they confirmed it was 118, and the same cut as the DOTD UE set. I was pretty sure there wasn't a THIRD cut of the film.