What's new

decent price? (1 Viewer)

Zack<P>

Agent
just curious if 1200 for a set of B&W 604 s2 ?this guy asking too much or is it a decent offer .

whats a good site to go to find home theatre speakers at a good price ?

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I would say that is NOT a good price. www.bwspeakers.com (B&W's homepage) lists the 604s3 MSRP for $1400/pair. On top of that it is not unusual for a dealer to offer 15%-20% off MSRP meaning you could probably buy a pair of 604s3 brand new from a dealer for around $1150. So if you've got the money to spend go get yourself some brand new series 3 for cheaper than those used series 2.

Zack<P>

Agent
thanks for the help seth .i hope i can find a decent set of speakers over here in italy .

Ian-Fl

Second Unit
US prices are not always the gauge of what you can get things for in other countries.
You would think that living in Canada with free trade you could get the products for the same price. It's quite often a third or twice the price.
I've had things shipped from the states and paid extra shipping, brokerage fees and duty and it was still less expensive than if I'd bought it locally. The downside of coarse is warranty repair is in the states.
If you want a good deal on speakers, probably go for European speakers or bite the bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks