What's new

Death Race 2000 (1 Viewer)

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
Nowthat's a movie filled with gratuitous sex, violence and nudity! :D
What do you guys think of it? I'm thinking of buying the DVD, if only to recreate the times i watched it on TV when i was young. ;)
Not available in OAR though, so i'll be missing out on some of the picture. :frowning:

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
I loved the part where the docs and nurses lined up the old people on the road and stood outside the hosp. entrance to see the geezers get run over. Then when the racers came, they ran over the docs and nurses.

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
I got mine on DVD through e-bay. Paid less then 10.00 dollars for it. That also included shipping. If you want this movie on DVD, go to e-bay.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
a movie filled with gratuitous sex, violence and nudity!
Yes! Yes! Yes!:) I saw Death Race 2000 in the cinema back in the 70's and really enjoyed it, although I preferred that other violent futuresport Rollerball which came out about the same time, I watched Death Race 2000 again recently and think its dated badly now, a bit cheesy, but still a fun movie, with David Carradine as the legendary Deathracer Frankenstein and Sylvester Stallone as the nasty Machine Gun Joe Viterbo and also some gratuitous nudity ofcourse (its the 70's!) I still love those crazy cars, especially Frankenstein's, any photos?

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
Well, just an update - i received the movie today, and all i can say for the quality is that it would make a great addition to the Secrets library of tough nuts to crack for progressive players! :D
My God - the combing!!!
But the movie is nice.... a lot of fun watching it after so many years.
BTW, i got it for $ 6.49 delivered in a shrink wrap, so it must not have cost much to master! :)

Was there more than one version of this DVD? I was just checking the Circuit City site and noticed they had a '98 version for $20 and a '99 version for $18 ?? Anyone familiar with this??

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
definatly a coool movie. I have an old copy on VHS that I check out now and then. I didn't even know it was on DVD! I'll have to hook up.

-Marshall

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Isn't Death Race 3000 in the works or at least being kicked around as an idea?

I'm pretty sure we discussed this awhile back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks