What's new

Dear WARNER HOME VIDEO, Re: Day Of The Evil Gun (1968) (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I notice that you've very recently released this excellent Glenn Ford title in the UK and I simply wanted to request that you do the same here in R1 as well. The package looks fantastic and I hope that you'll consider issuing the same in North America with the same cover art and everything!

Cheers and thanks!

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
I second the request, although I'm not as wild as you are about the cover art. Fast-draw postures looking up the backside and through spread legs is a little over-the-top and not exactly representative of the film. Besides, it's been done elsewhere, most recently on the special edition of High Noon. But no western collection is complete without Day of the Evil Gun, one of Glenn Ford's strongest westerns. Count me in for a region 1 DVD.

Simon Howson

Screenwriter
Sounds like an interesting film.

Maybe it may make it to Warner Home Video Westerns Collection 2. I hope there is a whole series of them, I really enjoyed Saddle the Wind and The Law and Jake Wade. Sadly I've been too busy to watch the others at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks