What's new

Dear Warner Bros…A Little Respect For A Top Earner Of Yours: Clint Eastwood (1 Viewer)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I was thrilled back in 2002 when Warner released Firefox on DVD along with that vintage documentary from the time. I was delighted again in 2011 when they released it on Blu-ray. I've always loved the movie and thinks it's quite underrated, but commend Warner for showing it some respect. One of the best espionage films in my book. I care a little less about the flying scenes, but that's how the book was written so I don't blame Clint for the shortcomings of the final 45 minutes or so. I really think in today's climate of limited-series/mini-series on streaming services like Netflix, they could make a decent 3-6 episode season arc between the first book/movie and the sequel, "Firefox Down". As the sequel picks up literally the very second the first one ends it could all just be one season. Just throwing that out there. :D

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Out of 72 acting credits and several others as a director that he did not also star in, to name four movies that frankly weren't that great and were not big hits (other than Bronco Billy, which I never liked) as a sign that Warner Bros isn't showing Clint Eastwood proper respect (despite the fact the vast majority of his catalog IS on Blu-ray, seems a little ridiculous.

Many, many humble apologies for seeming ridiculous. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks