What's new

Dear Paramount (re: Team America) (1 Viewer)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Dear Paramount,

After going to the sneak peek of Team America: World Police and have already purchased tickets for the Friday opening, it is imperative that this film be given the proper DVD release that it deserves. This easily should be a two disc set with in depth behind the scenes on the making of the film. Commentary tracks should come from obviously Trey Parker and Matt Stone (preferably drunken) as well as the Chiodo brothers. Of course the first special feature should be the film presented exactly how Trey Parker wanted without any MPAA cuts to get the R. As far as the scene in question (puppet sex) goes, believe it or not if the internet rumors are true we really do wanna see
puppets pooping and peeing on each other.

So please Paramount please give us an awesome Team America DVD!

Thanks!

--Ian

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I wish the studios could guarantee us a good theatrical presentation of their movies. I want to see Team America but I've had so many botched experiences lately that I'm tempted just to wait for the DVD. With so many theater companies having little to no concern on presentation quality, along with the anti-piracy dots appearing on film prints, along with the high admission prices it's hardly worth going to the theater anymore. I wonder how much worse the experience will have to get before the general public gives up on it.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I SAID:

So basically You (Paramount) said:

"F#%K YOU!"

to us Team America fans. Thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member