What's new

Dear DVDCoverArt Artists...plans on an alternate (original art) cover for Godfather D (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Would you ever consider creating alternate covers for The Godfather discs? I see you've got them with the SE cover art, but I'm talking about ones with the original poster art, with the words The Godfather and the marrionnette (sp?) strings, no one person on the cover?

PS - thank you for the wonderful covers you have already created!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
A big thanks for maintaining that wonderful site, Matt. I too would love to have the original poster art for these great DVDs.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This poster is what I'm talking about for the cover (minus the cast info at the bottom, just The Godfather in black...nice, simple, elegant). :)

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Regarding the current box set; the original poster art would have been my preference in the first place.

John Simon

Second Unit
If someone could find a hi-res copy of that "Godfather" poster, I'd be glad to try and make some custom covers.

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
I think that some rental outlets received covers exactly like what you are looking for - perhaps someone could "obtain" these and scan them? I'd be more than happy to host another set.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'll look around the local rental stores and see if there's anything that I can find.

If anyone else knows where to get hi-res scans of these it would be greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks