What's new

Deal on Simon & Garfunkel at BMG Music (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I just got the 3 disc set, Collected Works by Simon & Garfunkel for $2.39, plus shipping and handling. This set includes all the songs in their first 5 albums.

There are no bonus tracks like the newer released 5 disc set, but is a real bargain, even after paying $6.77 additional for shipping and handling charges.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Best buy still has their box sets (the 5 cd set) and Old Friends (3 cds) for $29.99 & free ship.

Does this BMG deal require signing up and buying a number of cds?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Yes, but this is also available as a free CD for joining the club. I believe you only have to buy one CD to fulfil your commitment for the club.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I am amazed at the deals BMG has had lately (and my wallet is a lot lighter as a result). Most recently, they had unlimited $4.99 single CDs and free shipping on all orders over $30. Before that, it was 70% off multi-disc sets and boxed sets with free shipping.

I've never seen free shipping at BMG before--their laughably inflated shipping is why I rarely order any CDs after my enrollment is up. After all, 70% off a five-disc set ain't much of a deal when you pay $15 to ship it! :rolleyes:

If BMG keeps the free shipping and low prices, I'll make them my music seller of choice.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I usually order from them when I get the "60% off and free shipping" notices in my e-mail. They have a deal like that every couple of months or so. I've gotten some serious bargains on multi-disc opera sets that are otherwise tough to find at reasonable prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks