What's new

Deal alert - DeWalt DW621 refurbished routers (1 Viewer)

Bob Sorel

Stunt Coordinator
Since there has been a significant amount of discussion about routers lately, I thought I would share a good find with everybody. Right now you can get the DeWalt DW621R router (refurbished) from Amazon.com for $149.99. This is a 2 hp plunge router with a built in dust collection system. Here is the URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...632967-3818262
You can also get free "Super Savings Shipping" and can get $5 off by using one of these 2 codes:
CHNKBKAMZNFT
or
MAPVEREWARDS
I ordered one for a total cost of $144.99 delivered :)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Didn't someone have a problem with a referbished item a while back? Maybe it was a used item? I just remember someone talking about a rusted shank when it arrived.

Bob,

let me know how it is when it arrives and if it checks out good, I'll order one too.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Didn't someone have a problem with a referbished item a while back? Maybe it was a used item? I just remember someone talking about a rusted shank when it arrived.
That was me, and it was a used item from Amazon, so it shouldn't have any bearing on this refurb deal. Yeah, my router (Bosch 1613EVS) was in fine working shape as far as motor and all that, but a little more worn than I would have imagined, and as you said, the collet chuck was rusted such that it couldn't (and even if it could, shouldn't) be used.
I'm sure the refurb is fine, and if I hadn't gotten the Bosch, I would seriously be thinking about this DeWalt deal :).

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Great,

Just ordered one. Now I need the Jasper circle jig. Anyone having a sale now? Wheres the cheapest place to buy one?

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Funny, never occurred to me to look anywhere but Parts Express :b. I tell you, those things really are quite nice.

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
I've purchased several refurb DeWalt tools. All have arrived in mint condition. They have the same warranty as new. Go for it........

FWIW, Jasper sometimes has 'B-stock' jigs, call and ask.

Otherwise PE usually has them for $10 off....

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Great heads-up, Bob, I use the 621 with the Jasper jigs and it's the most useful combo I can imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks