What's new

Deadwood: Episode 3 "Reconnoitering The Rim" (1 Viewer)

RobertW

Supporting Actor
yeah, i just saw dreamcatcher the other day on cable, and didn't recognize the face at all, but when i heard the voice, i said, "That has to be tim olyphant!"

al did stand to make more money under the other arrangement, but i think with the arrival of the other saloon folk, he didn't want to be bothered by that deal anymore, having to keep on top of it, and so he sold out for quick cash up front. and sol and seth got the lot for what they wanted to pay for it in the first place, although they would have loved to have made the deal at $750.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson

Among many other Mamet films - Things Change, Homicide, The Spanish Prisoner, State & Main & Heist. I guess you could say he's a favorite of Mamet's...That said, I hope he sticks around for a while. He's a GREAT actor.

I have no basis for this opinion, but I think Wild Bill is here to stay. At least for this first season.

Brant

Auditioning
I remember reading somewhere that Wild Bill lasted about a month in Deadwood. It seems to me that the episodes are taking place over 1 or 2 days, so we could conceivably get a season or two with Wild Bill still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks