What's new

Deadpool 3? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
I think it would be fun to see Deadpool versus Wolverine as long as it would be irreverent as the first 2 Deadpool movies have been. Why not a trilogy for Deadpool? I think it would be fun to see Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman trading barbs
at each other.

Last edited:

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Normally I would say this was a bad idea but I just started watching Ant Man & The Wasp today. I think I'll take a chance on Deadpool 3.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
The post before yours indicated Levy would direct "Deadpool 3".

So if your comments didn't reflect Levy, I have no idea what they meant.

What does "Ant-Man and Wasp" have to do with "Deadpool 3"?
They are both Marvel films. Marvel has a great overall canon but Ant Man/Wasp haven't impressed [me] to the extent of others. Therefore another Deadpool film sounds like a decent idea right about now even though I personally find Ryan Reynolds very hit and miss.

Last edited:

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Cool! I’ll be in for #3- liked the first 2 films,
and if no sterilization is done, then it should be at least watchable.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
They are both Marvel films.
They are both adapted from Marvel comics source material. But the first two Deadpool movies are not Marvel films in the same way that Ant-Man and the Wasp is a Marvel film. Ant-Man and the Wasp was produced in-house by Marvel Studios, which is headed up by Kevin Feige. Deadpool was produced by 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios did not have anything to do with it. These two properties were created by entirely different studios and creative teams.

However, Marvel Studios will produce Deadpool 3 now that Disney has acquired Fox.

Also, you just watched Ant-Man and the Wasp for the first time in 2022?

I think it would be fun to see Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman trading barbs at each other.
Hugh Jackman is retired from playing Wolverine. The two things are not related, but he is currently playing Harold Hill.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's probably time for a mod to remove the "?" from the thread title (and maybe add TheMovieDb info?).
@Robert Crawford ?
The forum's software won't allow me to add the TMDB information so I had to create a new thread and moved a majority of the posts there while backdating the first post in the new thread. This thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks