What's new

Deadliest Catch (1 Viewer)

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Over a year with no post. Deadliest Catch rocks!
This season I find myself wanting to throw Elliott into the ocean. Keith is a jerk and Wild Bill is an ass too. Sig rocks along with Time Bandit.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Agree on Elliott, what a douche. Keith however seems more humane and balanced than in earlier seasons. As for Wild Bill, while rough around the edges he seems fair minded and is an interesting guy.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Time Bandit folks are nice, but spend a bit too much time screwing around which gets them into trouble. Keith has gotton better but is still a little too high strung. There is no way in hell I would ever work for or with Elliott. I like Sig. I can't decide about Wild Bill. He seems to have a bit of a temper, but I think his heart is in the right place.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
I do love this show. Each of the boats and their crews are so interesting for different reasons.
"After The Catch" has been very good the past few weeks as well.
Peace,
DM

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
I kinda wish I'd watched 'After the Catch' more.
It's still nice summertime watching. It'll be interesting to see if Edger gets more captain time. Not knowing the finances behind it, I'd think it'd be a good move for the Hansons. Keith's still a douche, but he is better; and nice to see that a greenhorn can actually thrive on that boat. It's too bad that they feel that they have to harass greenhorns like they do; even Freddie's doing it now.
I think of the boats, the Northwestern and the Time Bandit would be the best to work on. Junior seems to be pretty classy too.
And Wild Bill is better than Keith and Elliott, as long as things are going ok. But if things aren't, then watch out!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
MattBradley said:
Over a year with no post. Deadliest Catch rocks! This season I find myself wanting to throw Elliott into the ocean. Keith is a jerk and Wild Bill is an ass too. Sig rocks along with Time Bandit.
Not surprising. We all have our own interests and opinions, but wow this show is boring, haven't watched it in years. The "Dirty Jobs" guy doing the narration makes it even more annoying. And now a 9th season? Obviously somebody's watching.

Don't want to cause any thread posting war, just stating my opinion.

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
I enjoyed watching the reaction to all the people who were posting their dissaproval to hearing F bombs come out of the mouths of the captains during the Captain's Concert. They filled up the Discovery Channels Facebook page with complaints. I didn't get to see much of the concert since the streaming had issues but I did see Sig walk up to the mic and say hi to all the f'ers in the audience. Come on April 16th! Can't wait for it to start!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks