What's new

DEAD ZoNE Season 3 Recall? (1 Viewer)

PopBodhi

Second Unit
Real Name
Randall
I haven't received any discs - though I expect them soon. I read some comments on the Dead Zone message board that stated the middle or late July as possible delivery times. I guess we just have to be patient.

Bingo

Stunt Coordinator
I received the following email last Thursday (Sept. 8):

Patiently waiting now....

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
I received that one as well - I'll let you all knew if and when I get the replacements.

John*D

Second Unit
Yesterday, I sent an email to that address after I saw it on TDZ board on usanetwork.com and got a response today.

They shipped my order on Sept, 9th. Apparently that email I sent to Lions Gate way back when actually got forwarded to the right people. Since I don't think I actually called that 1--800 #.

I don't have the white line on my two HTIB systems, they're both JVC's but I never checked my other players. I don't want to end up upgrading my system or using one of the other DVD player's I have, etc... and have a white line appear and be screwed b/c I never got the replacements. Better to be safe than sorry.

:angry: I feel bad for Lion's Gate as they do such a great job on these Dead Zone sets! Hopefully whoever screwed up got fired, b/c it's got to be costing big $'s to replace all these sets!

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I originally didn't think I had to worry about this... since it played fine in the first player I popped them in.... but while watching on another player and seeing the white lines.. I had to check every player in the house!... Out of 4 players 3 of them showed the white lines!

So I called the given number when it was first given out... but between then and now I retired my address because I was getting way to much spam to keep it. Luckily I never completely deleted the the account... just stopped using it... so when I seen the message above I had to go back in and wade through a couple months worth of spam and I finally found it! :) Forwarded it to my new email... mine says it also shipped on the 9th. :)

So thanks guys... or I would have never known that these were on the way! :D

Bill_Nolan

Agent
I received my replacement DVDs in the mail yesterday. Three DVDs in three window sleeves all in an oversized white bubble mailer. I've only checked two of them, but the pictue looks great. I never received an e-mail saying they'd been shipped because I contacted them via telephone when the first number was posted and didn't leave an e-mail address.

So they do exist...
- Bill

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
I also received the Dead Zone Season 3 replacement disks yesterday.

Hats off to Lions Gate for supporting their products after an expensive mistake. :emoji_thumbsup:

John*D

Second Unit
I received my discs today. I haven't check them yet, but I do have a problem with DISC 1.

Parts of Walt's Head/Hair are GREEN! I think the coloring is missing and I'm just seeing the disc itself minus the artwork in those areas.

I'm guessing something screwed up when the artwork was added to the disc. Anyone else have this problem?

:angry: Poor Walt!

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
My Disc 3 replacement disc is bad also. :frowning:

Using the above link provided by Jason I was able to check the disc code numbers stamped on the discs and determined that they sent me an old Disc #3 and new discs #1 & #2.

I'll call Lions Gate tomorrow.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
I just called Lions gate at 1-800-797-1699 ext. 2250 and the guy that answered took my name, phone number & e-mail address. He said he would give the info to Carmen(?) and they would notify me when the replacement discs are in.

I would have preferred for them to want my address. :frowning:

PopBodhi

Second Unit
Real Name
Randall
I just checked my e-mail and my replacement disc 3 shipped today! Yeah! :) LGF, you people are great. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks