1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead or Alive 2 Limited

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom-G, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Anyone out there know what the difference is between Dead or Alive 2 Limited Edition and DOA 2 regular edition? I was trying to remember, and for some reason I'm thinking that there's different artwork in the inlay, with some sort of nudity in the limited version. Anyway, if anyone knows let me know. Thanks!

2. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

Huh? I wasn't aware of a Limited version. If there is one, its probably in Japan. The nudity thing can be found in DoA2 for DC, don't know about the PS2 one.
    If you're talking about DoA2 Hardcore, it has some added stuff such as 2 new characters, added backgrounds, added moves, and an added mode or two.

3. Rusty Ray

Rusty Ray Second Unit

The only real differences is that the limited ed is japan only.. it has many more costumes than the regular version. if i remember correctly it had some internet options, but i dont really know what they were.
    ------------------
    "Again we see that there is nothing you can possess, which I cannot take away.."
    My DVD List

4. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

It also contained the CGI gallery that was in the PS2 DOA2:Hardcore, but not in the Dreamcast DOA2. Unfortunately, the really cool black leather Lei Fang outfit (not the one also in DOA1) was only in the Dreamcast Ltd.Edition from Japan. (I think)
    -Dave
    ------------------
    DVD List