What's new

DEAD OF NIGHT (1945) has vanished from the ANCHOR BAY web site... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
This was one of the announced titles for DVD that had me most excited, and it has disappeared from the Anchor Bay "future release" list. There was a time when I was able to email AB and actually get a personalized answer, but there is no longer any way (that I have found) to do so, therefore I cannot find out if the omission was an error or if the title has been cancelled. Anyone in the know? Wish I could have participated in the chat, because that would have been my one and only question.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Dick
The toll free # for Anchor Bay is 1-800-786-8777. I would suggest you call them. I have called them before & they were able to answer my questions.
This is one of my favorite films of all time. I grew up watching this film and it scared the hell out of me as a child. It still sends shudders up my spine, especially the last episode. I hope that this is a mistake on the website because I was really looking forward to this DVD, even though I own the film on laser.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
This is an OUTRAGE!!!!! You don't know how long I've been watching my really crappy VHS of this! Release it, please, Anchor Bay, or give it to someone else to release!
Thanks.

StevenA

Second Unit
This was THE most exciting title for me coming from Anchor Bay. I thought they mentioned it in the recent chat, too, but I'm not sure.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
If AB no longer has plans for DoN, well, that just sucks. The VHS version really is terrible and I was looking forward to the dvd.
frown.gif

------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks