What's new

Dead Like Me Season One announced (1 Viewer)

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor
I'm curious who will be on the audio commentaries.

The creator of the show left after a few episodes because of problems with Showtime - so I guess he won't be back.

I'm really hoping for some of the actors - especially Ellen Muth and Mandy Patinkin.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I'm hoping for a commentary by Christine Willes a/k/a Dolores Herbig. My favorite character after George.

M.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
This is a wonderful show. I'm not sure if I'll buy the DVDs (some shows, even though I love them, don't prompt me for repeat viewings).

I'm glad it is coming out and I hope they make good money on it...bringing in more viewers, and making the show more profitable.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

DVDFile posting something incorrectly? [SARCASM]SHOCKER![/SARCASM]

...for those unaware, they do this ALL the time. You'd think after the first couple of times they would implement a more stringent editorial process, but apparently not.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Finally making my way through the new forum.

Outstanding to hear new about this show. It's certainly my favorite new series. I love the amount of nice extras on this set.

A question - Do you think they might have TV spots for the show? Showtime had a pretty nice promotion using the neat SNZ song.

Eric F

Screenwriter
This one looks and sounds stellar in HD. I'll be archiving it once Comcast enables Firewire in their STBs (April).

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor
amazon.ca has some new info:
-----
On the DVD:

Audio commentary on pilot episode by Ellen Muth, Mandy Patinkin, Jasmine Guy, Cynthia Stevenson, and Callum Blue

32 deleted scenes

Making-of and music featurettes

Yearbook featuring obituaries on the characters who died during the first season
-----
I hope the audio commentary is a group commentary and not separately recorded and edited together.

Too bad the release date has been pushed back to the 15th of June.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I hope for commentary or interview with Mandy Patinkin, my favorite character on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks