What's new

Dead Georgeous on PBS 7-6-03 (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I taped this last night thinking it was only on for an hour , so I missed the last part. Did anyone else like the actresses playing the lead roles? Anyway, does anyone know when or if it will be back on? I'd liked to see how it ends.

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
Karl Luph wrote (post #1):

They were fine and seemed quite appropriate for their parts. As in most British productions, one gets the impression that the parts are written first, then the casting is done. None of this "I wrote this for star [X, Y or Z] and then we packaged it with agent [A, B, C]"-crap that dominates (and despoils) American commercial filmmaking. These people are professional actors, not "stars" or "personalities".

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Thanks Rex for the tip, I'll check it out. I was afraid I wasn't going to see this one again. Apparently not many other members watched it, but I do recommend checking it out for a good old fashioned murder mystery that only the Brits can deliver. Plus the music is great too!

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
Yes, This was part of the Mystery series that will take Masterpiece Theater place during the summer. Next week starts the Mrs Bradburry series with Diane Rigg, which is another period mystery series.THe season also has new episodes of Inspector Lively and Hetty Winthrope.
Best
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks