What's new

Dead bird outside my door :( (1 Viewer)

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
There was a dead crow outside my house the other morning. Called the health dept and they just said to throw it in the trash.
When speed reading your post I thought you wrote dead cow
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

:D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
yeah Mike, I always get myself into trouble when I speed read through these boards :D

Can you imagine Jeff trying to put an entire cow into the trash?

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I was waiting in my car in a friend's driveway when suddenly a something fell out of a tree a few feet away from me. Turns out it was a dead bird!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
If you think about it, animals die all the time and it's not like they burry each other (like us humans). Is it just that most animals know they are going to die and go off into the woods, deep enough where we don't find their bodies? You'd think it would be more common to find dead animals all over the place (i.e. ones that have died from natural causes and not the ones that get hit by cars).

I mean, maybe the bird I found was just old and died of old age? Besides pets, since we really only see animals that have been killed (i.e. from hunting, hit by a car, or from some sort of disease, etc.), it's kind of strange to think about them dying of old age. Or even things like heart attacks. Can a bird suffer from a heart condition?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks