What's new

DDD upgrade and prices (1 Viewer)

Jim Ed

Agent
It seems over the last couple of days DDD has been upgrading it system. It also seems some of the prices have gone up. Has anyone noticed this?

Thanks in advance

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah you are right! The prices have gone up! I kept holding off and holding off on getting Fight Club and now I wish I didn't because it went from 16 something to 19 something. A whole three bucks. You can see the differences anywhere you look.....it seems all prices are higher. This is pretty upsetting news for sure. :angry:
-Eric

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I wouldn't be surprised if prices had indeed gone up, ala Overstock.com but I bought Fight Club from DDD about a month ago and it was the same price as now: $19.75; so don't feel like you missed the boat -- you can still snag the SE from DDD, at the lowest price out there, before it disappears in favor of the one-disc job coming out in August ($14.64 on DDD)!

P.S. -- I went to the web site and checked current prices against my last couple of orders; no price changes on the 10 DVDs I ordered. Good news, I guess -- maybe they just raised prices on selected items?

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
My obervations might not have been up to date with the current prices for the last few months because I have been using PriceCompare.com to check prices at Deep Discount and it seems a lot of times they have older prices or inaccurate prices compared to the real price on the website........though I could have swore I saw it at Deep Discount for 16 something....though I must have been wrong.

Either way I just bought it from Fox store for 16 and half using coupon code FOXSURVEY.

-Eric

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Er, you can still snag the SE from DDD, at the second lowest price out there, before it disappears in favor of the one-disc job coming out in August ($14.64 on DDD)!

LarryH

Supporting Actor
So DDD has been "down for maintenance" for more than 24 hours. I hate to be paranoid, but, assuming they are still in business, this does not bode well for their maintaining their previous setup.

I did receive an e-mail from them today confirming shipmewnt of a recent order, so it looks like they are still functioning.

The last time I tried to go through their lists (which was yesterday or the day before), I did get a number of error messages, so maybe their site is just corrupted to the extent that they couldn't easily fix it.

Don Peskin

Stunt Coordinator
Their customer service seems to be slipping also. They used to respond to emails within 24 hrs, or less. Now several emails have gone unanswered altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks