DDD Sale on Sony TV Shows Up to 55% off

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Brett*H, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Brett*H

Brett*H Stunt Coordinator

Some good deals on classic tv in there:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/studi...ainStudioid=58

Hart to Hart 1st Season-$22.88

Bewitched Seasons 1-3-$18.42 each

All In the Family Season sets-$13.60

Charlie's Angels Season 1-2-$22.25 each

Here Come the Brides-$22.88

Quite a few more at some good prices. Sale ends 09/25/06 [​IMG]

2. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Just wanted to bump this up since this ends in a couple days. Finally pulled the trigger on Archie Bunker's Place S1 - although it's not as good as AitF - for that price, I couldn't hold out anymore.

3. Al_D

Al_D Agent

I am very disappointed with Deepdiscountdvd. The sale was supposed to last until the 25th. The prices have been changed and when I called customer service I was told that the sale never existed. The rep even checked with a supervisor.

4. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

I cannot speak for why the rep told you the "sale never existed"...but Brett's original post says the sale was supposed to end 9-25.

Based on that information, I would have assumed the sale was only good through yesterday (9-24)...and not have waited. To my knowledge, DDD has never extended a sale past its expiration. They've got great sales...but they are strict about how they work.

Sorry you missed out.

5. Al_D

Al_D Agent

I bought from many of their sales and the last day of the sale was always the date that was listed on the ad. That was why I was surprised that the sale ended like it did. There will be other deals.

6. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

That, my friend, is definitely true. ...and why the Coupons & Bargains Section exists! [​IMG]

7. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

They probably ended at the sale at 12am CT (since they're located in IL) the morning of 9/25 (late 9/24). With any online sales (not just DDD), it's usually best to assume the sale will end the morning of the expiration date and not the night of that date.

8. Brett*H

Brett*H Stunt Coordinator

Sorry that you missed the sale,Al. Deepdiscountdvd works in mysterious ways at times. Sometimes the sales last until midnight of the expiration day or as Scott pointed out, they end at midnight of the day before.

As for the sale not existing, it did indeed exist as I have received my shipment of "The Partridge Family-Season 2" for $13.60 and "Hart to Hart-Season 1" for $22.88 (on backorder) today and the invoice/receipt verifies these prices.

I believe that there is a BIG annual discount sale coming up with DDD so maybe you'll snatch up a few bargains at that time. [​IMG]