What's new

DDD Ninja Turtles Animated 4 Disc Set - $12.20 Shipped (1 Viewer)

David Glenn

Second Unit
Thanks to kedalto1 at DVDTalk for the heads up.

Release Date: 11/18/03

Why Pay $ 16.95?
Our Price:
$ 12.20

DVD Description

Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael are back in a new animated series that more closely follows the dark tone of the original comic books than did the comedy-driven 1980s version. With the help of Zen master Splinter (a mutated rat) and their human ally April O'Neil, the four ninja turtles battle New York City crime, their evil nemesis Shredder, and the mad scientist Baxter Stockman in a series of action-packed adventures. This 4-disc set collects the volumes "Attack of the Mousers," "Meet Casey Jones," "The Way of Invisibility," and "The Shredder Strikes," for a total of 12 exciting episodes.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
oh, dont post this... This is going to draw too much attention... :wink:

Obviously, this is some kind of error... This set includes figures as well as the DVD's and retails for well over $50...

But, I did place an order. Hopefully I get lucky and they honor it...

DDD usually will honor one mis-price per person. So for those of you who are looking to buy 100 sets for Ebay, I wouldnt count on it...

They will catch this error most likely sooner or later...

They did honor the IMAX set for $13.20 and The Alien Legacy DVD box set for $10 when they were mispriced, but only one per customer... Still, amazing prices.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I've never ordered a misprice at DDD before so hopefully they'll 'honor' this one for me.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
The set was cancelled from the manufacturer, but if you did place an order and it was cancelled, call DDD and they'll give you the individual discs for 3.05 each.

Great CS from DDD!

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
According to a post at DVD talk, the set was just delayed, not actually cancelled and they're going to re-instate orders.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I sent them an e-mail asking about it, and they said that the 'cancelled' orders are being reinstated internally, and that they will ship soon.

Pretty cool. This box also contains toys.

Rick Samundsen

Stunt Coordinator
DDD sent me an e-mail today. They said it was accidentally canceled and that they were re-entering it for the same amount as the first order. :emoji_thumbsup:
DDD is an excellent company and I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Rick

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I received an email as well.

I happened to catch a new episode, but I didnt care for the show as much as I did the old episodes.

So, I will use this set as a trade or to sell when it arrives.

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
i got my set too. :)

i also ordered about $300 worth of DVD's from them, so they will of course continue to have my business!

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I got mien too. It has action figures, which I didn't even realize were part of the deal. Unfortunately, there's no way to get them out without destroying the package.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks