What's new

DD/DTS/THX plaques (1 Viewer)

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
Thanks a bunch to David for hosting these files! A few weeks back I printed them and thought about framing them but the quality of the print outs were not good enough. So, I decided to get them printed at a local pharmacy that does digital prints. I got 8x10 glossy prints that came out awesome. Then I went out searching for frames and found nothing I liked, until I came across a store that does custom framing. The lady at the store helped me choose nice color-matched metallic frames. After 2 weeks, I finally got them back and the results are excellent! I haven't had time to put them up on the wall yet, but here they are:

Dolby Digital:

DTS:

THX:

http://66.46.69.23/sigserv/pl/index.pl?p=3
Dynamic signature images powered by mod_perl running on Apache.
My DVD Collection

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
Thanks guys.

Aaron, it costed me $5 CDN to get each picture printed glossy 8x10. The frames are each 8x10, but custom made and each frame costed me about $25 CDN. That makes for a total of roughly $35 CDN each counting taxes. It was definitely more than worth it! :D

I haven't put them up on my wall yet as I can't seem to decide how I want to arrange them, but here's a pic of them placed on top of my front speakers and subwoofer:

http://66.46.69.23/sigserv/pl/index.pl?p=4
Dynamic signature images powered by mod_perl running on Apache.
My DVD Collection

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Nice job. I'm thinking of printing these off but will probably have them insterted vertically in one big frame.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Hey guys, I started this thread a couple of weeks ago about these signs. Now that this thread was brought back to the top I think this may be where I originally found the files. If it is, I must give you guys thanks! Anyway, in the thread I have pics of them printed and hanging. For the record I chose choice "C" as the arrangement they hang in.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks