What's new

Daytona 500 - surprising oval on display (1 Viewer)

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Denyce Graves showed more than her patriotism while singing the Star Spangled Banner today at the Daytona 500. Clearly a good (mmmmm) portion of her left nipple was on display during the entire song. Ms. Graves is an elite operatic singer who came to my attention when she sang at the National Cathedral in D.C. during the post 9/11 service there. As the camera swung to her for her pre-race song my jaw dropped. She was stunning in her red, white and blue dress, which was a tight form fitting number with straps off her shoulders. As the camera zoomed in my jaw came unhinged,the top half of her left nipple was peeking, no, poking out over the top of her dress.All that I have stated to this point is fact, now for my thoughts. She surely walks with the angels, for the image she struck was nothing short of Heavenly as she stood there crooning away in that dress, with that body. Surely no one could find this display of skin vulgar. Denyce, her voice, and that aura of areola transcended such a petty thought as that and carried me to a place that television never had before. I can only hope to return there tonight in my dreams. Owen S

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
I can only hope to return there tonight in my dreams.
Funny jokes...in head...bursting to be free...feel need...
Must...resist....temptation...
OK, whew! For a moment there I was gonna blurt out something crude like "Dreams? Better have a roll of Bounty handy by the bedside when you wake up!"
Thank goodness I didn't succumb to that!
:D

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick, thanks for keeping me abreast of the situation. I was afraid that with a title like that you might knock 'er outta there. Owen S

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks