What's new

Dayton Euro series drivers (1 Viewer)

LucasL

Grip
want to do a DIY 2 -way set and was thinking of the Ruros series drivers. 1" EURO SERIES TEXTILE TWEETER and 7" EURO SERIES PAPER/FIBER WOOFER. ( icant post links) but they are at partsexpress.

does anyone have any input on them?
im getting a 5.1 reciever that will also do 2.1. i will run a 2.1 setup now then when i get my own place will but 3 more sets of speakers and make a 5.1 setup. right now the 2.1 setup will be used for my computer and cd's and radio.

any input on these euro speakers is aprreciated.

*** i moddled the 7" driver in WINISD and got a .3^3 ported box tuned to 50hz. it plays flat down to like 60hz or so.
my sub will be a 12" Dayton titanic MKII in a 5.5 ^box tuned to 20 hz

Chad Kuypers

Stunt Coordinator
These drivers are brand new, so chances are most folks will not be familiar with them. The price is definitely right and they do look like they will be great contendors in the bang-for-the-buck category. I will be buying some in the near future, but I don't know anything about them at the moment.

However, Darren over at Parts Express is currently designing some kits for them. I believe that he is planning a TM and then an MTM after that. They may be ready at the DI2003 get-together in Dayton, although I am not sure about this. He actually posted here a few days ago here about the DIY event:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=157938

Here is more info on the DIY 2003 in Dayton:

http://www.audiodiycentral.com/dayton2003.shtml

Contact him for more information regarding his Euro speaker plans or the DIY event. I hope that this helps you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks