What's new

Dayton DVC 12" subwoofer .... $70 shipped firm (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Sold! ... Bought a while back and have no time to build a sub. I bought it new and it has been used about 20 minutes in a quicky box I built for it. Decided to stick with my sealed Tempest. The only thing wrong is the cork surround was coming off a bit when it was shipped so I took the rest of it off. You can see this in the picture. This in no way effects the sound, and if you were worried about it I suppose you could get some sort of gasket to put back on there. It performs and looks like new otherwise.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
This sub is great if you have a DIY project as you all know. You'd never even notice that the cork was off if it was bottom mounted. Performs like new. Mounted once and used for like 20 minutes.

J

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
No takers on this? Is it the fact that the cork gasket thing is tore off? Somebody let me know what's making this thing not very appealing. Is my price not right? How bout $65 shipped . Trying to get close to half what I paid for it. That's over half off what you could get it for at partsexpress shipped to you. Later.

Jason

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Man, I wish I had a need for this fine 12" driver. I have the 15" "big brother" version to this driver. Very fine drivers for the money. :)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I was going to add that if someone wanted to use this for car audio, I could throw on an Autotek ss300.2 two channel car amp that puts out 300 watts RMS in to a 4 ohm load for an extra $50. Sub and car amp for $115 shipped. Just wanted to put that out there.

Jason

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
It's me again Jason, my email's not working and I don't have any time so I just wanted to say I'll take it before anyone else.

Email you later.

Users who are viewing this thread