What's new

Dawn of the Dead : SE ! (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Yes, yes, yes, must have this.
I find it rather convenient that both Night of the Living... and Dawn of the Dead are being rereleased in big special editions just as I was thinking of adding them to my collection. :)
For Chmiel, I offer 3 words: Part time job. :D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to this too, he said while wasting bandwidth and not offering anything insightful to the discussion.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I'm very interested to see Argento's cut, though by all reports it is inferior.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
OOOOOhhhhhhh!!! I gotta get me some of that.
Ya' know what? I am sick of buying the same titles over, and over again. I will keep doing it if they are better versions, dammit!
These companies have me by the short and curlies. :b
Where's my frequent re-buyer club card?
Rain: What else were you thinking of adding to your collection? Maybe I can put off plans for those discs as well. ;)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
any word on when this 3-dvd set will be released?

i always considered the theatrical cut dvd to be pretty good, until i watched it on my new (bigger) tv the other night. The image was far less pleasing than i remember, with more compression artifacting than i remember. the framing also seems to tight.

can't wait for the new set!

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
There was no mention of an Day Of The Dead SE. Is there going to be a re-release of this title?

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
"Anchor Bay is also apparently looking into licensing the documentary Document of the Dead from Synapse Films for inclusion in this set. Sounds way cool!"
OK, so if Anchor Bay is making this huge effort for DAWN OF THE DEAD, that would lead credence to the post by Don May Jr saying that Anchor Bay's also gonna be releasing their own edition of NotLD to rival the upcoming Millenium Edition from Elite.
(See discussion here: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...156#post348156)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I've been thinking about this. While it'll be nice to have a Dawn of the Dead SE just for the extras, do we really need three different versions of the film in one set? As far as Document of the Dead is concerned, I already have that on dvd so it's not a big concern of mine that it be included.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I should get a better job. I need more money for occasions like this. Of course this DVD is going to be on top of the buy list when it comes out even if it is over
1.Car Insurance
2.Gas
3.Food
4.Water
Yeah Chmiel quit watching
E! True Hollywood Story:Traci Lords
at 2 in the morning and get a resume going or something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks