DAWN OF THE DEAD game for PS2...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Christopher*KH, Mar 31, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

RockStar should come out witha game much like GTA-Vice City and base it on the movie. With the same kind of game play.

Climbing onto building rooftops and driving anything. It would be perfect. Only make it so that "we" can choose whether its in LA,NYC,Miami, or some midwest state.

Also give us choices of charactors. They should try to get VING RHAMES to do voice over like they got RAY LIOTTA, and DENNIS HOPPER for Vice City.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE think this would be cool??

Comon Vice City already has a MALL in it... You can kill people with a chainsaw...THIS would be perfect...I would buy it FIRST day it was out...AS LONG as it was the same game play as Vice City..

though I would LOVE a First-Person Shooter type in a MEDAL OF HONOR way....But I love Vice City feel.

ANYbodies Thoughts?? Thanks

2. James T

James T Screenwriter

It would probably be easier to get someone to create a mod for it.

I always thought of the Resident Evil series similar to the Romero games as it mainly took place in one building(well, at least the first 2).

The remake DOTD could and probably works best in FPS. The Vice City gameplay only works for large areas, and for horror games, it's kinda hard to get scared when you can see the zombie coming at you from such a far distance.

3. Christopher*KH

Well I had/have ideas that would go with the "Vice City" type DOTD game.

HAVE A CRAP LOAD of ZOMBIES, FAST and Slow. Around every corner, behind every bush,car,truck. I mean that way when you're walking UH I mean RUNNING to where you have to go they are on your ass.

You only start with so much life and you have to perhaps save surviors in other buildings/places. To get to them you may lose some life so you have to find First Aid or Food. Not to mention AMMO/Weapons.

Have it kinda like the Opening scene to
    "Medal Of Honor-Frontline" where to have to save those other men, all the while getting shot and hurt picking up first aid kits.

Then of course if you lose TOO much life you start to turn into a Zombie UNLESS you get something you need. I KNOW thats NOT LIKE IN THE MOVIE.

This is a game...now if it was multi-player then maybe you turn into a Zombie and go after you former friends. I understand that R.Evil OUTBREAK allows that for the ONLINE ONLY Multi-Player GAME PLAY.

Using the GTA-VC layout/scheme of things this IDEA shouldnt be all that HARD, NOT with ALLLL they are able to do these days with games. And I am ONLY TALKING ZOMBIES. NOT Big eyeball monsters, or "lickers" creepy slithering things or "zombie dogs". Make the game like DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004 and thats it and have play like GTA-VC and it would be a HUGE HIT.

take care and peace, chris

4. Christopher*KH

Does anyone know if Resident Evil OUTBREAK anything close to what I would like in the way of a "DAWN OF THE DEAD" game? Any reveiws fo R.E.-O.b.?