What's new

DAWN OF THE DEAD..... DELAYED Again?? (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit

You're so seriously in denial. Sorry, had to post it :D.

Kidding, kidding.

If it weren't for the sake of tie-ins we would have had this on 7/27 as planned.

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
Thank Goodness that this is refering to the 2004 version, as I'm so excited to get the original release my head could burst. I'm really tempted to get the R3 version now, but does anyone know if the extras on the R1 set are present?

For those looking to buy, it can be found ... Sorry, it was available at CD wow yesterday, but seems to have been taken off the site.

Ricard Casselha

Stunt Coordinator
Alex, no. But I have not the patience to wait all the way to November to get the unrated DVD. If I had, I'd go for the Japanese 2-disc.

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Ricard for confirming the details. I think I'm going to have to add this to my list. Although can't really muster the enthusiasm for this compared to the 4 disc set of the original!

EnricoE

Supporting Actor
i watched the last weekend the german region2 dvd of the director's cut and i can only say that universal did a fine job on this dvd. picture and sound quality are very good and the extras are interesting. i also listened to the audio commentary which is pretty good for first timer zack snyder :emoji_thumbsup:
the new scenes in this director's cut work well and i had no bad feeling that these where misplaced or that something was missing. for anyone who liked this film i highly recommend a purchase :)

special thanks to director zack snyder for this well made remake and this new cut :D

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris

Cool, well without giving anything away, do the extra scenes focus any on more gore scenes? Alway good to have more Gore!!!

Ricard Casselha

Stunt Coordinator

Yes.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
Dave, check the Regional DVD forum...there is a thread on the disc with a link to purchase it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks