What's new

DavisDVD site. Anyone know what's going on? (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
That site is run by HTF member Patrick Mirza. I just did a search to see when his last post here was, and it was this one from September 28. His last news update on his site was about a week later on 10/4. Hope everything's OK with Patrick - I, too, enjoy his site.

Travis W.

Second Unit
At first I thought he might be on vacation but this is getting suspicious. If it were server trouble we'd have known by now. Almost been a month since the last update.

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
Yeah, it's really depressing at mo... 2 great well run sites have just stopped updating. I hope everything is ok!

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
DavisDVD is run by Patrick Mirza, who is a longtime member of this forum & a frequent poster. However, his most recent posting at HTF was September 28th. I hope everything is well with him.

Maybe he went on African safari or something.

Ricard Casselha

Stunt Coordinator
I sure hope nothing's happened to him. DavisDVD was my main source for DVD-news. Pat, wherever you are, keep up the good work, please.

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
No, I haven't died (yet). I was pretty sick for a few weeks... nothing that would have me knockin' on heaven's door, but still bad enough that I couldn't get near a computer.

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine offered to redesign the site so I would have something new to look at once I felt better.

Although I appreciate his help, I'm not sure if this is the look I want to see day in and day out. I like the clean look of the site, but the new color scheme is a bit on the drab side. And I've gotten a few emails already saying the same thing.

So between the regular updates, I think I may have to throw some color into the site and make it my own again. I hope my friend doesn't get too offended... nothing a round of drinks won't cure, I guess.

Thanks for thinking of me while I was gone.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
It's good to see DavisDVD back! I like the new design. It's more professional looking to me. If you want to jazz it up a little, make the sides a blue or something. All the gray may drive some people nuts.

Glao to see that you're feeling better, Patrick. :)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Thank goodness its back. The cover art section is my secret way of planning out how to spend my limited funds in the weeks and months ahead. Most appreciated Patrick!

Thanks!
Chris S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks