What's new

David Gray New Day at Midnight DVD-A (1 Viewer)

Drew_N

Grip
I received the acoustic sounds newsletter and there is, listed as a new release - in stock. I had no idea it was even coming out, did anyone else know? Ordered it right away and will post a review once it comes. It's a little pricey though at $30.

Drew_N

Grip
Wow, no replies? No one's interested in David Gray here? You guys are missing out if so.

Anyways, multichannel DVD-A is ok. It sounds good, but not a very original use of surrounds.

The DVD-A REALLY shines on the stereo layer. It is a crystal clear 192/24 great mix of the album. I compared with the CD version and it's really no contest. Every instrument is extremely detailed and rich.

This should be a purchase if you are a fan of DG or a fan of great sounding music, but don't look for a surround mix that will wow you.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I only know his single "Please Forgive Me". I don't know much else about him as an artist. I love that one song though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks