1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

David Copperfield..

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DeathStar1, Mar 16, 2006.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Anyone know if these are going to be on DVD? Especially with Extras on how the tricks are done?

My mother and I used to watch these with my sister when they where on regularly. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the earlier ones I missed, heh.

2. Andrew Chong

Andrew Chong Supporting Actor

I don't know if all of his shows in their entirety will be available on DVD. However, there was a DVD called David Copperfield: Illusion which was a compilation of some of his illusions. It included commentary by David too and even a clip from Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

(a short review)

Unfortunately, I think it's currently out of print. There does appear to be a third party who has it available through amazon.com though if you're interested.

3. andrew markworthy

I don't think there is anything on DVD at the moment. In fact, magicians are very badly represented on DVD (possibly because it's too easy to freeze frame with great clarity and see what's going on?). I would love to get my hands on more magic shows, and if anyone knows of a source, please could someone let me know? Note I'm talking about the more traditional magicians, not (shudder) David Blane et al.

As regards David Copperfield, there was a 2-VCD set issued a while ago that contained his 'greatest hits' up to the flying illusion period. It's okay, but picture quality is not all that hot.