What's new

David Copperfield.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone know if these are going to be on DVD? Especially with Extras on how the tricks are done?

My mother and I used to watch these with my sister when they where on regularly. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the earlier ones I missed, heh.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I don't know if all of his shows in their entirety will be available on DVD. However, there was a DVD called David Copperfield: Illusion which was a compilation of some of his illusions. It included commentary by David too and even a clip from Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

(a short review)

Unfortunately, I think it's currently out of print. There does appear to be a third party who has it available through amazon.com though if you're interested.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I don't think there is anything on DVD at the moment. In fact, magicians are very badly represented on DVD (possibly because it's too easy to freeze frame with great clarity and see what's going on?). I would love to get my hands on more magic shows, and if anyone knows of a source, please could someone let me know? Note I'm talking about the more traditional magicians, not (shudder) David Blane et al.

As regards David Copperfield, there was a 2-VCD set issued a while ago that contained his 'greatest hits' up to the flying illusion period. It's okay, but picture quality is not all that hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks