What's new

Dates for Futurama 4 & Angel 4 (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
The Fox TV-on-DVD site has been updated with a few upcoming release dates -- most of them have already been announced, but the two new ones are:

Futurama, volume 4 - August 24
Angel, season 4 - September 9

The shows in music-rights limbo (Malcolm in the Middle, King of the Hill) are not mentioned and apparently remain in limbo for the time being. :frowning:

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Exelent, can't wait, some of the best commentaries around are on these sets, and it will be complete in August.

Hope they get KOTH cleared up soon.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Can't wait for Futurama Volume 4. This volume has my favorite episode of the series, "Where No Fan Has Gone Before!"

IsaacM

Auditioning
The Sting, Jurassic Bark, Love and Rocket, The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings: some of my favorite television moments ever.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
More Futurama in August is good-this finishes off the series, right? These later seasons on DVD are great, since there are a whole pile of episodes that I've never seen on there due to Fox's constant preempting and moving of the show.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
The show was on the air for five "seasons" but there were actually only 4 production seasons. Since Fox has been releasing the series on DVD by production seasons rather than airdates, "Volume 4" will in fact finish up the series on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks