What's new

Darkness - new Spanish horror film (1 Viewer)

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Ok has anyone seen this film ? It stars Anna Paquin and Lena Olin and it looks like a great horror film in the style of The Devil's Backbone and The Others. I have managed to catch the trailer on the films website, which is very effective, and it would appear to be due for release soon in the US. It has already been released in a number of countries.

Also is this an English language film or Spanish - the trailer tends to suggest its English, but I am not sure.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Per the IMDB, it's an English-language movie. Also, it's as much American as Spanish. Why it's taking so long to get to the US, I don't know. It came out October of last year in Spain.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Interesting...I did not know about this flick. I'll have to read up on it.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Of course...didn't think about IMDB :b

Well I have managed to find out some more about this, and it seems the director has done some other interesting horror films as well - one called The Nameless and another called Second Name I think (Sequel ??)

This new film Darkness looks really good - yet another horror film with a creepy kid in it though. I hope the horror is more in the style of The Others etc than say Scream

Dimension are releasing it. Hope they promote it better than Below and Equilibrium :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks