What's new

Dark Night of the Scarecrow coming to DVD & Blu-Ray! (1 Viewer)

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
Wow excellent! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I'm sure Image will do a good job. I just wish they would also release Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, The Bermuda Depths, Don't Go To Sleep & Midnight Offerings.

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator
I've been waiting for this one too. I'm not much for horror movies but I like this one. My wife loves scary movies and I can't wait to show her this one.

imthepcguy

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob Runyon
Does anyone have any idea when this will come out, I think this was the greatest scarry movie out there. I mean for real scarry realism.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Wow... one I never seen... looks like a good blind buy!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Bummer i saw Scarecrow and being on the eve of the WB TV-Chat. I thought perhaps word had got out about Scarecrow and Mrs. King coming out. I do remember watching this movie on it's original tv showing back in the 80's. For some reason this one really creeped me out. I am not sure if i would buy it, but i definately would rent it to check out again.

Come on WB you best have Scarecrow and Mrs King on tap as a big YES when i ask my question for the 3rd straight year about it. Last year you told me it was under consideration, which i took as a positive. Now make it a reality. ;)

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan

According to the linked story, the director says he's working with Image for a 2009 release, so it won't be this Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks