What's new

Dark Matter on syfy (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The Ed the Sock interview -- who I'd never heard of before now -- was good; worth the while. (I started the Afronerd podcast, but when a podcast goes on for three minutes without actually starting, I quit and delete it.)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
The Ed the Sock interview -- who I'd never heard of before now -- was good; worth the while. (I started the Afronerd podcast, but when a podcast goes on for three minutes without actually starting, I quit and delete it.)

I ended up downloading the mp3 file of the afronerd podcast (through alternate means), and fast forwarded to the 10 minute mark.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I downloaded it in my normal podcast player and started listening, hoping to find a good new podcast. I didn't understand what it was doing, took it as a bad sign for the quality of production, and deleted it. :)

I wish the Ed the Sock podcast was available through normal podcast channels; it's a nuisance to listen through the SoundCloud website. I'd give it a go as a subscription otherwise.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I use to see ED The Sock on the muchmusic cable channel (ie. a canadian equivalent of mtv), which was on some cable systems in various places I lived back in 1990s.

This was in the days when mtv was by then complete shit (ie. real world, etc ... all the time), but vh1 was not yet interesting. Muchmusic was a suitable replacement music cable channel around that time.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
You can grab a pdf of the script of "Isn't That a Paradox" here. There are also behind the scenes photos on his blog.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Most recent update from the show-runner:
While a fourth season isn’t in the cards, I still hold out hope for a mini-series somewhere, somewhen down the line. Alternately, I’ve reached out about a possible comic book continuation of the story and the initial conversation was very promising.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
This sound ‘hopeful’

As for availability

2 is on another series (The Rookie)

I haven’t seen 3, 4, 5, or Android on anything.

And 6 is on everything (so he can always squeeze something in)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks