What's new

Dark Cloud 2???? (1 Viewer)

Najib_H

Stunt Coordinator
HEy whats up all.

I just bought this game and I love it so far. My only question is how does the chracter level up, not the weapons. Does his/hers HP ever go up. Im already in the second chapter and the health is the same. Its not prob until you face some tough enemies wh take have your health when they hit you. Does any one know how to level up HP??? Thanks in advance.

najib_h

my"other"hobby
www.roninonline.com

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
There may be other ways (I've never played the game; just watched my roommate delve into it), but look for the Fruit of Eden, which seems to be most common in the future.

Ryan*Pr*

Agent
I got the game recently as well. I am towards the end of Ch. 3 from what I can tell. Fruit of Eden is the only thing that increases health. There is a specific item for each Max and Monica to increase defense, but I can remember them off the top of my head. The easiest way to get these items is to complete the tasks to build up your cities for the future. Not sure where you are in Ch. 2, but that may be a mini spoiler. BTW, characters never level up, only weapons.

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
The Fruits of Eden (either character's HP up), Witch Parfait (Monica's defense up) and Potato Cake (Max's defense up) are all found in little boxes in the future. Once you begin re-building the Georama, events will be triggered in the future. Generally, each time you complete another part of the future, there are one or two little boxes lying on the ground that hold these items. I just finished Chapter 4 and so far have not located any of these items in the present, only the future.

The characters themselves do not level up, they only increase their defense and HP with the items. The weapons are the only thing that can be upraded through use.

It's a great game, though. I'm almost 30 hours in and about 1/2 done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks