What's new

Dario Argento's Opera (ltd edition) (1 Viewer)

Eric Wickitt

Agent
Anyone have an idea of the tracklisting for the CD that comes w/the ltd. edition version? Or has someone possibly made a nice cover that we can download??
I guess you probably would have had to have owned the soundtrack in one of its previous incarnations....(vinyl only?)
I apologize if this should be in the 'music' section....but since it relates to the ltd. edition dvd I figured I was more likely to get a response here.
thanks!

Eric Wickitt

Agent
Found these on http://www.darkdreams.org if anyone else cares:
1. Opera Theme 4:06
2. Balance 2:45
3. No Escape 4:03
4. White Darkness 2:46
5. Black Notes 2:35
6. From the Beginning 3:50
7. Boys in the Night 4:34
8. Preludio (Macbeth) 3:30
9. Coro Di Streghe (Macbeth) 2:11
10. Gran Scena e Duetto (Macbeth) 5:32
11. Scena e Cavatina (Macbeth) 8:20
12. Un Bel Di Vedremo (Madama Butterfly) 4:30
13. Casta Diva (Norma) 6:45
14. Sempres Libera Degg'io (La Traviata) 2:13

Kenneth English

Second Unit
The tracks you list are from the original Cinevox CD soundtrack release. The soundtrack included with the OPERA LE DVD is different. It doesn't include any of the tracks from Verdi's Macbeth but does include a lot of previously unreleased score cuts (a bunch of which don't even appear in the movie!) by Claudio Simonetti.
Anyone have a clue what the track titles are for this one?
confused.gif

DanL

Stunt Coordinator
I don't tihnk anyone has a good idea of what the tracks are. They are certainly not the tracks from the Cinevox version (though both discs have 14 tracks). Unfortunately, someone STILL needs to make an authoritative Opera soundtrack as neither the Cinevox nor this new one fit the bill. My question is: are those butt-rock tracks REALLY Claudio Simonetti or some other band?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks