What's new

Dario Argento's INFERNO (DVD) Cover Art & Details (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
FANGORIA: We just reported [COLOR= #cc0000]yesterday[/COLOR] about the cool lineup of discs on the way from [COLOR= #cc0000]Blue Underground[/COLOR] next year, and now the company has revealed the cover art and specs for its Blu-ray premiere and new special-edition DVD of Dario Argento’s INFERNO, coming March 29.

The second in Argento’s Three Mothers trilogy, in which a young woman (Irene Miracle) discovers a secret diary that unleashes the evil of the unholy trinity upon the world, INFERNO will be presented on the discs in new high-definition 1.85:1 transfers from the original uncut negative. Both versions will feature Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround EX and Dolby Surround 2.0 audio tracks, with DTS-ES 6.1 sound also available on the DVD and a DTS-HD 7.1 track on the Blu-ray. Extras include the interview with Argento and assistant director Lamberto Bava, Argento introduction and trailer from the previous DVD, plus two new interview featurettes:

• “Reflections of Rose” with actress Miracle

• “Art & Alchemy” with actor Leigh McCloskey

Retail price is $19.98 for the DVD, $29.98 for the Blu-ray.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Uh, no thanks, I already got the Arrow import, a lavish two-disc set featuring tons of extras and awesome artwork. Boy, if Blue Underground expects to move the Argento stuff on BD next year they're going to have to do WAY better than this. Starting with the butt-ugly standard packaging and through the measly extras, I don't see any reason to wait months to get this.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
It be nice if they would do stuff that hasn't been released or movies out of print or needing new masters instead of releasing the same films over and over again. I'm perfectly happy with the very nice, remastered versions of these I already have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks