What's new

Daredevil REBOOT (1 Viewer)

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
With the success of Batman Begins-TDK etc...expect alot of these comic book thingies to 'need' a makeover.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
& try and garner the same success.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
"TR: You've lost a lot a weight now Robert and you are going to live for a long time, this is the movie business, nothing is soon."

who is robert.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
I liked the director's cut of Daredevil too but I really like the idea of rebooting Marvel properties so they can be done right so we can actually have a Marvel Universe. If they are actually serious about rebooting Daredevil then either Kevin Smith and/or Frank Miller should be attached to the project. As for other Marvel properties that definitely could use a reboot is Fantastic Four. Again, someone who actually knows what a superhero movie should be like should be attached to it.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Well it's still a Fox property so it would still be "seperate" from the rest of the Marvel universe, like X-Men, Spider-Man, etc.-- even if rebooted.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Oh, OK. I thought Marvel owned all the rights now and the studios are just distributing them.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wouldn't want to see Miller anywhere near it if he would make it in the Sin City/Spirit style he seems to favor right now.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I still think if this is still true. That Marvel when licensing out their properties to have a clause that allows the use of the character and places in other movies.

Fred Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Do movie rights expire? I ask because I hope someday Marvel can get rights for titles like Xmen and Spidey back. How cool would it be to see some of the cross title stuff in these movies along with other titles like Avengers.

John Mansor

Stunt Coordinator
Wasn't "The Hulk" reboot a failure? I mean it didn't do better than the first and it seems that Ed Norton wound up being trouble. The Superman re-boot didn't go any better either. I think some characters are better on screen. A blind lawyer doesn't seem to work when compared with Tony Stark or Peter Parker.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Without adjusting for inflation, it did a worldwide $20M better than the first. The budget for the first was $20M less, though, so it's pretty much a complete wash. Two approaches, similar results. That's about what the Hulk is worth to the public, I guess.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'd be interested in this. I liked Ben in the DC though. The problem with the DAREDEVIL film was just a bad story, and stuff like that Daredevil and Elektra fighting in a park in their street clothes, which just doesn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HobbitGolf
Recent bookmarks