What's new

Danish DVD Suppliers that Ship to the US? (1 Viewer)

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
I want to buy some DVDs produced in Denmark that aren't avaialble in other regions (THE MISSION, PIRATES, THE DRIVER, TESS) but am having trouble finding a supplier that will ship directly to the US. Does anybody know of one?

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
Actually, I started with the DVD Talk list, but it seems none of the suppliers listed--including dvdoo--ship to the US. I'm looking in to ordering through a "friend of a friend", but would prefer to deal directly, so if anyone knows of any other Danish DVD suppliers, please advise.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I too am interested in finding a Danish e-tailer of DVDs. I have the same requirements as Mr Graham. Thanks for your kind help.:frowning:

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Are we sure DVDoo.dk doesn't ship to the U.S.? I ordered from them about a year ago and they had no problem shipping to Texas. Have they changed their policy? Send an e-mail their way, they probably know English anyway.

Clay H

Auditioning
So glad I saw this thread!

I've been looking for Danish films to supplement my studies of the language. You guys might be able to recommend some films that I haven't thought about.

Any favorites that contain Danish soundtracks with English subs?

Thanks,
Clay

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
I tried e-mailing dvdoo and they responded that they don't ship outside of Europe, so they must have changed their policy (also THE MISSION and TESS appear to be out of stock on their website and I can't discerne whether they are out of print or merely out of stock).

This is starting to become a quest...

Clay H

Auditioning
Hendrik,

I think I'll give that one a try. I've wanted to see some of his other films (Mifune, Flickering Lights...)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Clay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks