What's new

Dangers of DIY (warning contains silly content) (1 Viewer)

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Link Removed
Dennis refused to listen when I told him that caulking the tube from the inside wasn't a good idea.
biggrin.gif

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Unless it's 18" and over 5' long when you caulk the top end cap I got you beat for what could have been the funniest video
tongue.gif

Although if I did it again, I think i would mark where the endcap would come to inside the tube and gob just inside that line with caulk before I put the end cap in.

Dennis Jacob

Agent
Since I'm the one in the tube, I should tell you what Tom really wanted to do. After getting in the tube, he wanted to use 5 minute epoxy to cement me in. With Denver's latest monsoon rain season, I would be under water within an hour. The tube is 2 feet in diameter and 6 feet tall. I'm not standing on my tip toes, but that is as tall as my hands would reach. My leverage for getting out of the tube was my threat to paint Tom's walnut sub cabinet at my home theater - black. He then agreed to let me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks